Look, I know you don’t have much time for long-winded articles giving you the same old things. This is what I do for a living…I talk to people who feel “stuck” all the time – frustrated they’re unable to take it to the next level. I even speak at conferences about it. Despite their varied
So you’ve made it, or at least are in the process of making it…you have a lot of connections, more influence than most you know, and have a solid impact in your interactions. What are you doing with your influence? While improving your career and propelling yourself forward is important,
If only I had more money… If only I didn’t have so much debt… If only I didn’t have a family to support… If only I didn’t weigh so much… If only I had more time… Excuses. All of them. No matter what your goals, don’t talk yourself out of
1. Many Successful People are no Smarter than You Are. Sure, I have a degree, but you don’t need one to do well in this life. Do you need to learn? Yes, you need to be constantly learning, evolving and growing – but you don’t need a degree to do
I’ve actually read ‘The Secret’. While I found it interesting and even somewhat encouraging, I found myself irritated that a bestseller wouldn’t have any accountability in just how much it can mislead people in their hopes and dreams of success. Shrouded in the air of mystery, it almost feels like
- Ask Dr. Gurner a question on Quora.
- Dr. Gurner hosts a mental health live stream on Twitch every Tuesday 6:30 - 7:30 pm EST and Thursday 5 - 6 pm EST.
- Follow Dr. Gurner on Twitter.
- Connect with her on LinkedIn.
- You can also Contact her.