When businesses first start out, great culture is understood to be organic and “top-down.” The founders are present, there aren’t many employees, rapport is easy and communication is simple and frequent. One of the most common requests I’ve been getting lately, is to consult with young, fast-growing companies around how
Every year the summer comes and I hear my friends chomping at the bit…oh how they want to get out and enjoy the sunshine! Well, the truth is, you are doing your business, your employer and yourself a massive favor if you take the time. Here are Some Rules &
The challenges of working with startups or having one of your own, is that the work is never ending. There is always more to be done, and the stress can be overwhelming if you allow it. While books can be written on fiscal challenges, intellectual property protection, choosing your team,
- Ask Dr. Gurner a question on Quora.
- Dr. Gurner hosts a mental health live stream on Twitch every Tuesday 6:30 - 7:30 pm EST and Thursday 5 - 6 pm EST.
- Follow Dr. Gurner on Twitter.
- Connect with her on LinkedIn.
- You can also Contact her.